Forklift floor marker cutout clearly identifies aisles designated for vehicle traffic. Use the peel and stick shape to make those in your warehouse or production area aware of aisleways designated for forklift traffic. It is a great compliment with floor tapes and pedestrian markers from piprd.com to separate foot and vehicle traffic to improve overall site safety.
This large marker is 14" tall and 12" wide. Available in yellow. The thick yellow plastic cutouts are adhesive backed for simple application to your floors. Peel and stick the marker to a clean dry floor for years of service in tough environments. You will love the durability and cleanability of these markers. For dirty or dusty areas, clean the marker up using standard cleaners and/or floor cleaning machine to bring it back to its vibrant color.
Want these in a different color or size? Let us know and we can help. Custom text options are also available. Give us a call at 765-458-7463. We can make the industrial signs and floor markers you need.
- Easily Identifiable Forklift shape
- Safety Yellow and Large (14" x 12") for increased awareness
- Adhesive mounted - easy peel and stick application
- Tough adhesive and thick plastic to withstand heavy traffic
- No thin sections for easy tear or peeling from the floor
- Easily cleaned - made for dusty dirty warehouse environments
- Determine where the forklift floor marker will be locate in your facility
- Use a floor scrubbing machine or hand clean using soap to create a good adhesion surface
- Dry the floor and make sure it is above 55°F
- Using the easy peel tab, pull a section of the backing from the adhesive
- On the clean dry surface, place the section with the exposed adhesive on the floor in the desired location
- Wipe hand across the applied area, applying pressure to the marking
- With this section still adhered, peel off the rest of the backing while wiping hand across and applying pressure to prevent air pockets and ensure good adhesion
- DONE! - On to the next one
- Clean as needed to return marker to its safety yellow color