PIPRD Durable Adhesive Floor Signs
We manufacture warehouse floor signs with an emphasis on durability to withstand forklift and pedestrian traffic. Our floor signage is a quick and lasting solution for visual communication in your facility.
PIPRD peel and stick floor marking signs boast a thick rigid plastic construction, offering unmatched resilience in industrial environments. The hefty plastic and adhesive layers create a sign that is .027" thick which is 2 to 3 times thicker than typical vinyl floor signs.
Skip the hassle of tedious painting or constantly replacing flimsy floor stickers. The combination of durability and easy installation means less time spent on long lasting floor marking. Choose our high quality industrial floor signs and spend less time and money in the long run.
PIPRD Floor Signs Feature:
- Thick Rigid Plastic: The heavy-duty plastic surface prevents tearing and shields the printed message from scuffs. The thickness prevents damage, while still maintaining a low profile to avoid snagging.
- Strong Adhesive: Once applied, these floor decals remain firmly in place. We've tested our adhesives rigorously to ensure the signs stay down in high-traffic areas with torqueing wheels.
- Easy Installation: 1) Determine the location, 2)Clean and dry the floor, 3) Peel and stick to the floor. The adhesive liner includes an easy peel tab. Apply to a variety of smooth surface floors.
- Slip Resistant: The matte surface has friction rating that meets regulatory recommendations when clean and dry.
- Eye Catching Designs: Floor graphics are vibrant and often multi-colored to improve awareness.
- Sizes Large and Small: Choose the best safety floor sign to fit your needs from 12" up to 48" or bigger.
- Easy to clean: Use a floor scrubber to clean these factory floor signs when you clean the rest of your shop floor.
- Competitive Pricing: Expect value in product longevity and manufacturer direct pricing. No minimum order quantities. For large projects, reach out to our sales team for pricing inquiries.
- Top Notch Customer service: Rely on our 15+ years of expertise in the industry. Contact us via phone or email with any questions or requests- we're here to help.
- Fast Shipping: Most orders ship within 2 business days.
Floor Sign Collections:
PIPRD floor signs serve many purposes. Use our lineup of durable floor signs to ensure your facility is safe, organized, and compliant with industry standards.
- Locate critical safety equipment such as fire extinguishers, AEDs, wash stations and more
- Communicate PPE requirements and hazards to your workforce
- Identify emergency procedures and routes, including emergency exits
- Direct warehouse traffic
- Highlight areas that must remain unobstructed for safety or traffic flow reasons
- Mark in front of electrical panels, fire extinguishers, and doorways for easy access
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations
- Direct pedestrian and forklift traffic for safe passage through your facility
- Mark intersections and aisles to remind forklift operators to STOP and LOOK before proceeding
- Display the "Stop" message to alert personnel of hazards before continuing
- Enhances safety by signaling to stop and proceed with extra caution.
- Improve forklift safety and traffic management in warehouse settings
- Keep personnel aware of forklift traffic
- Mark common traffic commands
- Designate forklift parking areas
- Support implementation of 5S by clearly marking zones, areas, materials, tools, and supplies
- Designate item locations for an organized and efficient operation
- Mark warehouse rack locations and staging, or shipping areas
- Label floors to make sure everyone knows where to get it and where to put it!
- Communicate of safety messages in multiple languages for diverse workforces
- Features clear and concise bilingual text and graphics for enhanced comprehension
- Contact us for Non-English or Bilingual signs in any language - or make your own custom floor sign.
- Create floor signs to meet unique safety or 5S needs using a simple online design tool
- Customize with company logos, specific messages, and graphics
- Choose from multiple shapes, sizes and unlimited colors
- Same durable, quality floor sign construction as our standard signs
Call us at 765-458-7463 for questions about the product and their application, or for sample requests.