This floor marking tape is extremely durable, low profile .027" thick floor tape that helps keep your facility up to safety and efficiency standards. Stands up to tough motorized traffic and is removable when necessary with little to no residue left behind.
Made in-house in Indiana, USA!
- 100 ft per roll.
- .027" thick.
- Easy peel and stick installation.
- Waterproof, easily cleaned.
- Semi-permanent adhesive, easily removed if layouts change
- Apply to CLEAN, dry concrete floor over 55 degrees F.
This Industrial Floor Marking Tape Features:
- Easy peel and stick application to industrial floors
- Durable plastic top layer to withstand forklift traffic
- Bright colors for clear aisle marking
- Strong adhesive to last years in your warehouse or production facility
- Slip resistant frosted surface texture
- Easily cleaned with standard floor scrubbers
- The most important part of installing our floor marking tape is the prep-work!
- A clean floor will make floor tape install easy and effective
- Check out this video to see how to verify floor cleanliness
Safety standards - For your reference, here are a few standards to keep in mind when marking aisles
- 29 CFR 1910.176(a) - Where mechanical handling equipment is used, sufficient safe clearances shall be allowed for aisles, at loading docks, through doorways and wherever turns or passage must be made. Aisles and passageways shall be kept clear and in good repair, with no obstruction across or in aisles that could create a hazard. Permanent aisles and passageways shall be appropriately marked.
- Official interpretation of CFR 1910.22(b) states
- Recommended width of aisles is at least 3 feet wider than the largest equipment to be utilized, or a minimum of 4 feet – whichever is greater.
- Marking lines can be of any color “so long as they clearly define the area considered as aisle space.”
- Recommended width of aisle markings varies from 2 inches to 6 inches; therefore, any width 2 inches or more is considered acceptable
- 1910.36(g)(2) - An exit access must be at least 28 inches (71.1 cm) wide at all points. Where there is only one exit access leading to an exit or exit discharge, the width of the exit and exit discharge must be at least equal to the width of the exit access.
- 1926.152(b)(4)(vii) – Flammable Liquids - In every inside storage room there shall be maintained one clear aisle at least 3 feet wide. Containers over 30 gallons capacity shall not be stacked one upon the other.
Made in house - this tape is customizable!
Let us know if you need a custom
- Tape width
- Message on the tape
- Adhesive for freezer applications
Floor Marking Tape Installation Instructions:
- Determine the area to be marked with floor tape
- Clean floor with standard cleaning agents by hand or with floor scrubber
- Dry floor and make sure surface temperature is above 55°F
- Create a reference line with string, laser or use an existing line for reference
- Begin the stripe application- remove 12" section of backing. Adhere to floor
- Unroll tape along the reference line (adhesive not exposed). Adjust as needed
- Apply the rest of the floor tape, starting from previously applied section
- Remove backing and apply down the line
- Continue to use reference line
- Cut with scissors at the end of the stripe
- Done! No Mess, No dry time, No harsh chemicals