Mighty Line Freezer Floor Tape is the ideal solution for marking freezer and cold storage areas. Rated to work down to -20°F, the permanent adhesive bonds to the floor and ensures the safety and organization of your refrigerated spaces.
NOTE: The freezer tape is stocked in 2" and 4" x 100' yellow. Any other color orders will require 5-7 day lead time.
- Permanent adhesive, rated to -20 degrees F.
- Most durable tape on the market.
- Easy peel and stick installation.
Mighty Line Freezer Floor Marking Tape Features:
- Easy peel and stick application to industrial floors
- Durable .050 thick PVC to withstand forklift traffic
- Beveled tape edges to prevent snagging and pulling up
- Bright colors for eye catching aisle marking
- Freezer grade adhesive to stick in temps down to -20°F
- Strong adhesive for years of use in cold warehouse or production facility
- 3 year limited warranty
- Multiple colors and widths available
- Easy to clean cleaned surface
For maximum adhesion and product life, be sure to check the cleanliness of your before install.
See how in the video below:
Safety standards - Here are a few standards to keep in mind when marking aisles with Mighty Line Floor Tape
- 29 CFR 1910.176(a) - Where mechanical handling equipment is used, sufficient safe clearances shall be allowed for aisles, at loading docks, through doorways and wherever turns or passage must be made. Aisles and passageways shall be kept clear and in good repair, with no obstruction across or in aisles that could create a hazard. Permanent aisles and passageways shall be appropriately marked.
- Official interpretation of CFR 1910.22(b) states
- Recommended width of aisles is at least 3 feet wider than the largest equipment to be utilized, or a minimum of 4 feet – whichever is greater.
- Marking lines can be of any color “so long as they clearly define the area considered as aisle space.”
- Recommended width of aisle markings varies from 2 inches to 6 inches; therefore, any width 2 inches or more is considered acceptable
- 1910.36(g)(2) - An exit access must be at least 28 inches (71.1 cm) wide at all points. Where there is only one exit access leading to an exit or exit discharge, the width of the exit and exit discharge must be at least equal to the width of the exit access.
- 1926.152(b)(4)(vii) – Flammable Liquids - In every inside storage room there shall be maintained one clear aisle at least 3 feet wide. Containers over 30 gallons capacity shall not be stacked one upon the other
Mighty Line Freezer Floor Tape Install Instructions:
- Up until install, keep tape at ambient temperature for best adhesion
- Determine the area to be marked with floor tape
- Clean floor
- Dry floor, make sure surface temperature is above -20°F, and free of frost
- Create a reference line with string, laser or use an existing line for reference
- Begin the stripe application- remove 12" section of backing. Adhere to floor
- Unroll tape along the reference line (adhesive not exposed). Adjust as needed
- Apply the rest of the floor tape, starting from previously applied section
- Remove backing and apply down the line
- Continue to use reference line
- Cut with scissors at the end of the stripe
- Done! No Mess, No dry time, No harsh chemicals