PIPRD.com floor signs are .027" thick adhesive backed plastic signs intended for indoor use in warehouses, manufacturing facilities and other industrial applications. We produce some of the toughest floor marking signs on the market to keep your operation safe and efficient. Our PIPRD floor signs are extremely durable and clean up great for eye-catching, high-visibility messages that last. They also hold up very well to forklift traffic. Use PIPRD floor signs to direct forklift and pedestrian traffic, indicate areas of caution, locate storage areas, define PPE requirements, specify "Do not block" areas, mark first aid, fire extinguishers, other locations critical to safety, and more.
- Locate where you want the floor sign
- Clean floor with standard cleaner and dry (make sure the floor is above 55°F)
- Peel off the backing of the sign, exposing the adhesive
- Starting at the top of the sign press the adhesive against the floor
- Apply the rest of the sign, moving hand across the sign as you go to remove air pockets as you go - and Done!
Don't see the floor sign to fit your exact need or want a different color scheme? Call us at 765-458-7463 for questions about the product and their application, or for sample requests. We are happy to assist and manufacture the signs you need.
Upon request, we can also provide vinyl floor signs for temporary, light traffic use and freezer floor signs for cold applications.