Custom floor signs are great for marking warehouse and factory floors with unique messages for your specific safety or 5S application. Made with heavy duty adhesive for industrial traffic.
This custom floor sign has a hazard stripe (hatch) border available in yellow and black or red and white to grab attention like our other safety and 5S floor signage. The white background makes the sign bright and highly visible. Available in 24"x36" or 36"x42" sizes.
You will love the durability of these PIPRD floor signs. The tough plastic outer layer protects the floor sign so the message is smudge-free and always legible. The surface of the sign is also slip resistant for pedestrian traffic safety and is also easily cleaned by hand or with and industrial floor scrubber to keep the floor sign looking like new.
Application to the floor is simple. Make sure the floor is clean, dry and above 55°F. Use the liner tab to easily remove the liner from the adhesive. Peel and stick to the floor for years of use in your factory or warehouse. The strong adhesive will stick to the floor, even in the event of forklift wheel torqueing.
Just select your size and color then click "Customize" to begin creating floor marking signs tailored to your facilities needs. Add custom text, graphics, or pictures to this sign with full color capability.
For other custom floor sign shapes and designs, see our Custom Floor Sign collection page.
Other signs on this website can be fully customized as well. Contact us if you need help with our floor sign customization feature or would like a different color scheme or custom size.
We make the best industrial floor signs on the market
- This Custom Floor Sign Features:
- Your own text, pictures and layout
- Hazard Stripe border - yellow and black or red and white
- Bright white background for high visibility
- Durable, scuff proof and slip resistant plastic surface
- Strong adhesive for warehouse and factory forklift or foot traffic
- Simple peel and stick application with easy peel liner tab
- Different size options
- Manufacturer direct - Made in Indiana USA
- And as always:
- Satisfaction guaranteed!
- Top notch friendly customer support
- Quick turnaround and fast delivery
PIPRD floor signs are put to the test - See how durable our signs are against forklift traffic in the video below:
How to install your custom floor marking sign:
- Identify desired location of floor sign
- Clean floor with floor cleaning machine or by hand with soap and water
- Allow floor to dry and make sure it is above 55°F
- Use easy peel tab to remove small section of the backing - exposing the adhesive in that section
- With the area where the adhesive is NOT exposed - place in the desired location and align
- Apply the exposed adhesive section of the sign to the floor
- Wipe newly adhered section with hand, applying pressure to ensure good adhesion
- Apply the rest of the sign to the floor - pull the rest of the backing from the adhesive while wiping hand across the sign and applying pressure.
- Once backing is completely removed, wipe the sign with hand again, applying pressure to ensure good adhesion and remove air pockets
- DONE! - Clean as needed to return the floor sign to its original eye-catching colors
See the video demonstration below: