Mighty Line Diagonal Stripe Floor Tapes are the solution for marking you facility floors, aisle ways, hazard areas or workshop spaces. Ensure employee and visitor safety while boosting organization and efficiency with Mighty Line!
- 100' roll.
- .050" thick.
- Easy peel and stick installation.
- Extremely durable, hi-vis material with beveled edges to prevent pull-up.
- Waterproof, easy to clean.
- Semi-permanent adhesive, easy to remove if layout configurations change and no sticky mess left behind.
- No dry time.
- Backed by a 3-year limited warranty.
This Industrial Floor Marking Tape Features:
- Easy peel and stick application to industrial floors
- Durable .050 thick PVC to withstand forklift traffic
- Beveled tape edges to prevent snagging and pulling up on pallets/equipment
- Bright colors for eye catching aisle marking
- Two color diagonal stripe pattern for increased visibility and hazard marking
- Strong adhesive to last years in your warehouse or production facility
- 3 year limited warranty
- Multiple colors and widths available
- Easily cleaned with standard floor scrubbers
- For maximum adhesion and product life check the cleanliness of your before install.
See how in the video below:
Safety standards - To maintain compliance, keep these standards in mind when marking aisles with Mighty Line Floor Tape
- 29 CFR 1910.176(a) - Where mechanical handling equipment is used, sufficient safe clearances shall be allowed for aisles, at loading docks, through doorways and wherever turns or passage must be made. Aisles and passageways shall be kept clear and in good repair, with no obstruction across or in aisles that could create a hazard. Permanent aisles and passageways shall be appropriately marked.
- Official interpretation of CFR 1910.22(b) states
- Recommended width of aisles is at least 3 feet wider than the largest equipment to be utilized, or a minimum of 4 feet – whichever is greater.
- Marking lines can be of any color “so long as they clearly define the area considered as aisle space.”
- Recommended width of aisle markings varies from 2 inches to 6 inches; therefore, any width 2 inches or more is considered acceptable
- 1910.36(g)(2) - An exit access must be at least 28 inches (71.1 cm) wide at all points. Where there is only one exit access leading to an exit or exit discharge, the width of the exit and exit discharge must be at least equal to the width of the exit access.
- 1926.152(b)(4)(vii) – Flammable Liquids - In every inside storage room there shall be maintained one clear aisle at least 3 feet wide. Containers over 30 gallons capacity shall not be stacked one upon the other
Mighty Line Floor Marking Tape Install Instructions:
- Determine the area to be marked with floor tape
- Clean floor with standard cleaning agents by hand or with floor scrubber
- Dry floor and make sure surface temperature is above 55°F
- Create a reference line with string, laser or use an existing line for reference
- Begin the stripe application- remove 12" section of backing. Adhere to floor
- Unroll tape along the reference line (adhesive not exposed). Adjust as needed
- Apply the rest of the floor tape, starting from previously applied section
- Remove backing and apply down the line
- Continue to use reference line
- Cut with scissors at the end of the stripe
- Done! No Mess, No dry time, No harsh chemicals