Peel and Stick Letters - Mark your floor or racks with our location marking letters to identify aisle, bay or storage areas in your facility. Order a full A thru Z pack or individual letters.
Markers are heavy duty plastic and adhesive intended for heavy warehouse and manufacturing traffic. Hi-vis, vibrant white or yellow backing with black block letters will keep your areas clearly marked. Simply peel the liner and stick to a clean dry surface and clean with your industrial floor scrubber or by hand as needed to bring back to it's original pop.
Markers measure 8" tall by 4.5" wide. See the corresponding number markers HERE!
If you need custom sizes, colors, text or images, give us a call at 765-458-7463. We can make the industrial signs and floor markers you need.
Number Markers feature:
- Easy peel and stick application
- Easy pull liner tab for quick install
- Apply on floor, rack, column or other smooth surfaces
- .027" thick material
- Heavy duty plastic to resist tearing or scuffing
- Strong adhesive to keep the marker in its place
- Easy clean surface
- Use industrial scrubber or clean by hand
- Frosted surface texture to resist slipping
- Yellow or white background
- Individual letters or packs of A-Z:
- Custom letter ranges available upon request
- Made in house in Liberty, Indiana USA
Make sure your surface is clean for best performance - See cleanliness demo video
- See corresponding number markers HERE!
- Customizable upon request - reach out to us
- Want a different, color, size, font or message
- Include your logo, a QR code, or barcode
Adhesive Marker Installation:
- Identify where the letters will be installed
- Clean the located surface. Let dry and make sure above 55°F
- Peel liner from the adhesive using the easy peel tab
- Place an edge of the marker on the surface
- Make sure location and orientation are as desired - adjust as needed
- Press to the surface and wipe with hand
- DONE! - Easy as that; On to the next one
- Clean as needed by hand or with industrial scrubber