Mighty Line half angle pallet markers can be used as 90° corners to mark single pallets or combined together to make T shapes for marking location of multiple pallets.
These adhesive floor markers make implementing 5S a breeze. Simply peel and stick these floor marking angles to a clean dry floor above 55 degrees F.
Heavy Duty PVC tape with strong adhesive for years in warehouse environment.
Floor Marking Angles Feature:
- Durable Mighty Line Tape material
- Tough plastic and strong adhesive to withstand heavy traffic
- .050" thick material with backing removed
- Peel and stick install to easily mark skid corners, equipment locations
- Numerous eye catching color options
- 3 Year limited warranty
- Cleanable with industrial floor scrubbers
For maximum adhesion and product life, be sure to check the cleanliness of your before install.
See how in the video below:
Find more 5s Floor marking solutions HERE!
Floor Marking Shape Install Instructions:
- Locate where the floor angles will be placed
- Clean and dry that area of the floor and make sure it is above 55°F
- Peel the die cut marker from the backing material
- Place the adhesive marker at the desired location
- Wipe hand over the marker to ensure adhesion and remove air pockets
- DONE! - Clean when necessary to restore eye catching color