Floor tape with 36" Clearance Required Do Not Block message with arrows prevents clutter in critical safety and operational areas. Heavy duty made to withstand tough forklift traffic.
Perfect for marking around electrical panels, emergency safety equipment, doorways, process flow areas and anywhere a clear path is critical.
Use as a continuous 100ft stripe or cut into multiple segments to mark smaller areas. This tape is sure the grab attention. Compared to painted floor lines, the message is clearer, easier to apply, and last longer.
Available in 3", 4" or 6" widths. All rolls contain 100 ft of floor tape.
In need of custom message floor tape with your specific text and graphics? We can help! Reach out to us and we'll get our graphics team working to create the perfect tape for your project.
Clearance Required Do No Block Tape:
- 100 ft roll
- "36" CLEARANCE REQUIRED DO NOT BLOCK" Text repeating
- Yellow with black text
- Simple and clear - all caps
- Arrows pointing to focal area
- Industrial Grade tape construction
- High strength plastic film
- Strong rubber adhesive
- .027" thickness in total
- Scuff resistant surface
- Easy to clean
- With industrial floor scrubber or by hand
- Frosted surface texture for slip resistance
- No mess, no downtime, no fumes
Be sure your floors are clean and dry for best results!
See floor cleanliness demonstration below:
- We make custom floor tape. Want any changes to this product? Can do!
- Color, text, font, language, graphics
- Different size or specific message frequency
- Add your logo to the tape
- Reach out to us - were happy to help
- Also, see our floor signs - HERE!
- A great complimentary product to increase facility safety
- Floor signs are fully customizable as well
Floor Tape Install Instructions
- Determine areas to be marked with tape
- Clean floor thoroughly with industrial floor cleaner, or by hand with soap and water
- Allow floor to dry and make sure floor is above 55°F
- Set up a temporary reference line or determine an existing line on the floor for reference to keep tape on a straight path
Installation IF NOT USING AN APPLICATOR
- Remove a section of the backing approximately 4" from the end of the tape, exposing the adhesive
- Unroll a long section of tape and align with the reference line
- Once positioned as desired, apply the exposed adhesive to the floor, applying pressure and wiping with hand to ensure good adhesion
- Peel the backing from the adhesive gradually to expose more adhesive and apply to the floor, using the reference line to guide
- Continue applying - working your way down the floor to the desired point
- At the end point cut the tape with scissors*
Installation IF USING AN APPLICATOR:
- Wrap the tape through the applicator as directed in applicator instructions
- Remove backing and and mount to the roller instructed
- Locate the applicator at the desired start point and push, using the reference line to guide and walking over the newly applied line to ensure adhesion
- Once at the end point, use a scissors to cut*
*Tip: If installing another tape line at an angle, apply the tape a few inches beyond the desired end location. Apply the new line starting at the desired location, overlapping with the previous tape. Once complete, use a scissors to cut both tape layers, creating a nearly seamless continuation.