All Vehicles Must Stop floor sign - Heavy duty industrial floor sign marks aisles and traffic areas to direct all vehicles to stop at intersections.
Hi-vis, stop sign octagon with red background with white block numbers will keep your areas clearly marked. Our signs are highly durable - made to withstand heavy traffic in a warehouse setting.
Simply peel and stick the piprd floor signs to a clean dry floor above 55 degrees F for years of service. This signs are .027" thick and available in12, 16, 18, 24, 36 and 48 inch sizes. Many in stock. Order today.
This Stop Floor Sign Features:
- Easy peel and stick installation
- Durable plastic to withstand heavy foot traffic and harsh warehouse traffic
- Tough adhesive to stay put and not peel up unless intended
- Red color with black outline and white text
- Easy clean surface to return signs to their original colors in dirty/dusty areas
- Multiple standard sizes available - Custom sizing options available upon request
- Made in-house in Indiana, USA
- Quick Delivery - Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Check out the video below with Floor sign installation instructions and Durability Demonstration
Floor Sign Install Instructions:
- Locate area where Stop floor sign will be installed
- Clean floor, let dry, and make sure above 55°F
- Using easy peel tab, peel back small section of liner from adhesive
- Place floor sign at desired location - don't apply adhesive yet
- Move the sign as needed until perfectly located
- Apply pressure to area with exposed adhesive - sticking to floor
- Gradually peel remainder off the liner and wipe hand across sign to apply
- DONE! Enjoy the improved traffic safety and operational efficiency
- Clean as needed with floor scrubber or by hand