Floor Safety Sign for Arc Flash Zone - Mark areas to keep clear where these is risk of electrical arc flash to protect employees and equipment. Authorized personnel only message further communicates requirements.
Peel and stick this sign to clean dry concrete above 55°F for years of service. Piprd signs are super durable and clean up great.
Available in 24" x 36" and 36" x 42" sizes. Part NUMBERS stAFZ2436 - 9YDH22 and stAFZ3642. Simply peel and stick to a clean dry floor above 55F for years of service. These signs are built to withstand forklift traffic and clean up great.
This Floor Sign Features:
- Heavy duty construction
- .027" thick plastic
- Permanent rubber mesh adhesive
- Made for heavy vehicle traffic
- User friendly liner tab
- Easily remove liner for quick peel and stick install
- Tough adhesive for years of service
- Cleans up great and last for years
- Can be cleaned regularly with nylon brush industrial floor scrubber
- Bright yellow and black color with clear message to grab attention
- Slip resistant frosted surface texture
Check out how to install our adhesive floor signs and how durable our floor signs are in the video below:
For best product performance, be sure the floor is clean and dry. See the video below for checking floor cleanliness:
- Customization options available. Reach out and we'll tailor it to your needs.
- Different size or shape
- Different text, language, or font
- Different color scheme or graphic
- Add your custom logo
- See our other Keep Clear/Do Not Block Signs HERE!
Floor sign installation - Peel and Stick:
- Locate area where the arc flash floor sign will be installed
- Clean floor, let dry, and make sure above 55°F
- Using easy peel tab, peel back small section of liner from adhesive
- Place floor sign at desired location - don't apply adhesive yet
- Move the sign as needed until perfectly located and oriented
- Apply pressure to area with exposed adhesive - sticking to floor
- Gradually peel remainder off the liner and wipe hand across sign to apply
- DONE! On to the next one
- Clean as needed with floor scrubber or by hand