Arrow floor sign for warehouse and industrial traffic - Mark floors with durable floor signs to direct pedestrian and forklift traffic.
Peel and stick this sign to clean dry concrete above 55°F for years of service.
Perfect for lean manufacturing facilities, warehouses, machine shops and more. Available in 16" x 24" size with part number stDA1624. This heavy duty floor sign is made to withstand heavy pedestrian and PMHV traffic.
Need a custom size or other changes to this sign? We manufacture in house - we can do that! Our graphics team would be happy to create a sign to suite your needs.
Arrow floor marking sign features:
- .027" thick construction (approx. 8 sheets of copy paper thick)
- Durable plastic protects sign from tearing or scuffs
- Strong adhesive to keep the sign put
- User friendly liner pull tab for easy install
- Great cleanability with industrial floor scrubber or by hand
- Slip resistant frosted surface texture
- Clear contrast yellow and black for high visibility
Check out the video below for install instructions and durability demonstration!
Peel and Stick Floor Sign Install:
- Locate area where the pedestrian floor sign will be installed
- Clean floor, let dry, and make sure above 55°F
- Using easy peel tab, peel back small section of liner from adhesive
- Place floor sign at desired location - don't apply adhesive yet
- Move the sign as needed until perfectly located and oriented
- Apply pressure to area with exposed adhesive - sticking to floor
- Gradually peel remainder off the liner and wipe hand across sign to apply
- DONE! On to the next one
- Clean as needed with floor scrubber or by hand