Authorized Personnel Only floor sign - Peel and stick this heavy duty floor sign in manufacturing facilities, warehouses, businesses, hospitals, and more to clearly mark areas where access is restricted.
PIPRD floor signs are extremely durable. With a tough plastic and strong adhesive, these signs are made to withstand heavy traffic. Frosted surface texture for slip resistance and also easily cleaned to return the signs to their first-day-on-the-job shine.
Available in 12", 16", and 24" sizes. Part numbers stAPOxx where "xx" represents inch size. Customization available upon request.
Authorized Personnel Only floor sign features:
- Durable construction to withstand heavy traffic
- Thick plastic film
- Strong rubber adhesive
- .025" total thickness
- Made for heavy vehicle and pedestrian traffic
- Eye-catching white and red diagonal stripe design
- Clear, noticeable, bold message
- Frosted surface finish for slip resistance
- Cleanable surface with industrial cleaner or by hand
- Easy peel liner tab for quick installation
- Various sizes available - custom sizes upon request
Check out floor sign install instructions and durability demo in the video below!
For best performance, ensure floors are clean. See how in the video below!
Floor Sign Install:
1) Ensure floor application surface is clean, dry and above 55°F
2) Use the easy peel tab to remove a small section of the backing - exposing the adhesive
3) Position the sign at the desired location
4) Once located perfectly, apply pressure the the section of exposed adhesive
5) Remove the remainder of the backing while applying pressure in a sweeping motion across the sign to ensure no air pockets form
6) Firmly apply pressure around the edges of the sign to ensure adhesion.
7) Done! Clean as needed with your industrial scrubber or by hand