Use heavy duty floor tape with repeating message to mark necessary areas in your facility. Intended for industrial use, our floor tapes are made to last in tough warehouse and production environments. Also suitable for hospitals, retail stores, service centers, hospitals and more.
Tape roll can be used as one continuous 100 ft stripe for a large boundary or cut into multiple segments to mark smaller areas. This tape is sure the grab attention. Compared to painted floor lines, the message is clearer, easier to apply, and last longer in most cases.
Available in 2", 3", 4" or 6" widths. All 100 ft rolls.
Authorized Personnel Only floor Tape Features:
- 100 ft roll
- "AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY" Text repeating
- Yellow with black text
- Simple and clear - all caps
- Industrial Grade tape construction
- High strength plastic film
- Strong rubber adhesive
- .027" thickness in total
- Scuff resistant surface
- Cleans up great
- With industrial floor scrubber or by hand
- Frosted surface texture for slip resistance
- We make custom floor tape. Want any changes to this product? - we can do that!
- Color, text, font, language, graphics
- Different size or specific message frequency
- Add your logo to the tape
- Reach out to us - were happy to help
- Also, see our floor signs - HERE!
- A great complimentary product to increase facility safety
- Floor signs are fully customizable as well
Floor Tape Install Instructions
- Determine areas to be marked with tape
- Clean floor thoroughly with industrial floor cleaner, or by hand with soap and water
- Allow floor to dry and make sure floor is above 55°F
- Set up a temporary reference line or determine an existing line on the floor for reference to keep tape on a straight path
Installation IF NOT USING AN APPLICATOR
- Remove a section of the backing approximately 4" from the end of the tape, exposing the adhesive
- Unroll a long section of tape and align with the reference line
- Once positioned as desired, apply the exposed adhesive to the floor, applying pressure and wiping with hand to ensure good adhesion
- Peel the backing from the adhesive gradually to expose more adhesive and apply to the floor, using the reference line to guide
- Continue applying - working your way down the floor to the desired point
- At the end point cut the tape with scissors*
Installation IF USING AN APPLICATOR:
- Wrap the tape through the applicator as directed in applicator instructions
- Remove backing and and mount to the roller instructed
- Locate the applicator at the desired start point and push, using the reference line to guide and walking over the newly applied line to ensure adhesion
- Once at the end point, use a scissors to cut*
*Tip: If installing another tape line at an angle, apply the tape a few inches beyond the desired end location. Apply the new line starting at the desired location, overlapping with the previous tape. Once complete, use a scissors to cut both tape layers, creating a nearly seamless continuation.