Be Careful Please Use Railing floor sign - Peel and stick this durable floor sign in front of stairways or steps to remind everyone of simple safety precautions.
For use in manufacturing facilities, warehouses, schools, hospitals, businesses and more. Made with heavy duty materials to stay legible and in tact for years.
Available in 12" x 9" size. Part # stBC129. Customizable upon request - reach out to us, we're happy to help.
Be Careful floor sign features:
- Durable construction to withstand heavy traffic
- Thick plastic film
- Strong adhesive
- .025" total thickness
- Eye-catching white and red design
- Clear, noticeable, bold message with graphic
- Frosted surface finish for slip resistance
- Cleanable surface with industrial cleaner or by hand
- Easy peel liner tab for quick installation
See video below for install instructions and durability demonstration!
Floor Sign Install Instructions:
- Locate area where floor sign will be installed
- Clean floor, let dry, and make sure above 55°F
- Using easy peel tab, peel back small section of liner from adhesive
- Place floor sign at desired location - don't apply adhesive yet
- Move the sign as needed until perfectly located
- Apply pressure to area with exposed adhesive - sticking to floor
- Gradually peel remainder of the liner and wipe hand across sign to apply
- DONE! Long lasting legible safety marking - all in a matter of seconds
- Clean as needed with floor scrubber or by hand