Cardboard floor sign - Peel and stick these 5S floor signs for sustained organization at your facility. Marking location of trash, waste, and recycle cans and other items like cardboard will improve efficiency and remove ambiguity.
For use in manufacturing facilities, recycling centers, warehouses, machine shops, businesses, hospitals, schools and more . Available in 12", 16", and 24" sizes.
Simply clean the floor, allow it to dry, and peel and stick the floor sign in place. This sign is a great way to clearly identify your cardboard storage locations.
Part # stCBxx ("xx" represents inch size). Customization available upon request - reach out to us, we're happy to help.
This 5S floor sign features:
- Durable construction to withstand forklift traffic
- Thick plastic film
- Strong adhesive
- .025" total thickness
- Eye-catching green and white circle design
- Clear, noticeable, bold "CARDBOARD" text
- Frosted surface finish for slip resistance
- Cleanable surface with industrial cleaner or by hand
- Easy peel liner tab for quick installation
See video below for floor sign install instructions and durability demo!
Floor Sign Install Instructions:
- Locate area where floor sign will be installed
- Clean floor, let dry, and make sure above 55°F
- Using easy peel tab, peel back small section of liner from adhesive
- Place floor sign at desired location - don't apply adhesive yet
- Move the sign as needed until perfectly located
- Apply pressure to area with exposed adhesive - sticking to floor
- Gradually peel remainder of the liner and wipe hand across sign to apply
- DONE! Long lasting legible 5S floor marking - all in a matter of seconds
- Clean as needed with floor scrubber or by hand