Door Swing Floor Sign - Position this adhesive floor sign behind doors to improve safety. Make everyone aware of potential door swinging areas and keep the area clear so the passageway is accessible. The bright yellow hatch quarter circle will catch the eye of those near doorways. Used in manufacturing, warehouses, schools, hospitals and more.
PIPRD floor signs are extremely durable. With a tough plastic and strong adhesive, these signs are made to withstand heavy traffic. The surface is a frosted texture for slip resistance and also easily cleaned to return the signs to their first-day-on-the-job shine.
Manufactured here at Pristine Products in our facility in Liberty, IN USA. With manufacturing direct pricing to show for it.
You will love the durability, easy installation, and competitive pricing of piprd floor signs. Available in 36" x 36" or 48" x 48" sizes.
Part # stCDSAKC36 or stCDSAKC48
This Door Swing Signs Features:
- Durable construction to withstand heavy traffic
- Thick plastic film
- Strong rubber adhesive
- Eye-catching yellow and black design
- Keep clear message to ensure door way is accessible
- 1/4 Circle to clearly show door path
- Frosted surface finish for slip resistance
- Cleanable surface with industrial cleaner or by hand
- Easy peel liner tab for quick installation
- Various sizes available - custom sizes upon request
See how to install a floor sign and our floor sign durability demo below:
- This sign is customizable - want to make a change? You got it!
- Size, shape, color scheme
- Text, font, graphics
- Company Logo added
- Check out our other door swing signs HERE!
How To Install a Floor Sign:
1) Ensure application surface is clean, dry and above 55°F
2) Use the easy peel tab to remove a small of the backing - exposing the adhesive
3) Position the sign at the desired location
4) Once located perfectly, apply pressure the the section of exposed adhesive
5) Remove the remainder of the backing while applying pressure in a sweeping motion across the sign to ensure no air pockets form
6) Firmly apply pressure around the edges of the sign to ensure adhesion.
7) Done! Clean as needed with your industrial scrubber or by hand