Caution Forklift Traffic floor sign - Used in warehouses, manufacturing facilities, machine shops and more. Improve pedestrian safety with this sign by clearly marking areas of active forklift traffic. You will love the durable piprd floor signs. They clean up great. Available in 12", 16", and 24" sizes.
Part # stCFTxx-1
("xx" represents inch size)
This peel and stick floor sign is made with thick plastic and tough adhesive to stand up to heavy equipment and pedestrian traffic. For installation, peel and stick to a clean dry floor above 55°F, as shown with the sample sign below:
Forklift Floor Sign Benefits:
- Clearly marks areas of forklift traffic caution
- Text and image of forklift
- Yellow and black contrast for high visibility
- Available in multiple sizes 12" to 24"
- Easy Peel and Stick application
- Tough plastic and durable adhesive for years of service
- Increases awareness and safety of your warehouse / facility
Our signs are easy to put down and are made to last! See here -
PIPRD Sign Installation Instructions and Durability Demonstration
How do I install an adhesive floor sign?
- Identify the desired location of the sign
- Clean that area with floor scrubber or by hand with soap and water
- Allow floor to dry and make sure floor temp is above 55°F
- Use the easy peel tab to remove a small section of the backing - exposing the adhesive
- Place the sign on the floor without applying the adhesive - make sure the location, orientation, and is where you want it
- When placement is perfect, apply the adhesive exposed section of the sign to the floor by applying pressure and wiping with hand
- Gradually peel the backing while continuing to wiping across the sign with hand to ensure good adhesion and no air pockets form
- Continue until all backing is removed - and DONE!
- Clean as necessary to return the sign to brighten up your floor signage