Tow Motor Ahead Floor sign - Caution pedestrians of upcoming tow motor traffic with this high visibility adhesive floor marking.
Use these industrial floor signs in warehouse, manufacturing facilities, machine shops and more. You will love the durability of the piprd floor signs. Made with bright colors for high visibility. Slip resistant surface texture is easily cleaned and very durable.
Available in 12", 16", and 24" sizes. Heavy duty, freezer grade options to fit your application. Heavy duty floor signs are suitable for tough industrial applications and freezer grade signs are made for the same tough industrial applications in cold or freezer environments.
This Tow Motor Floor Sign Features:
- Eye-catching yellow and black design
- Forklift graphic for easy recognition
- Slip resistant surface texture
- Cleanable surface with industrial cleaner or by hand
- Easy peel liner tab for quick installation
- Various sizes available - custom sizes upon request
Floor Sign Properties by Material Option:
|Temp Use Range||Min Apply Temp||Removable||Sign Thickness|
|Surface Texture||Scuff Resistant Laminate||Forklift Traffic||Pedestrian Traffic|
|Heavy Duty / Standard||55°F to 120°F||55°F||Somewhat removable||0.025"||Frosted- slip resistant||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Freezer Grade||-40°F to 200°F||-10°F||Not Easily removed||0.020"||Frosted- slip resistant||Yes||Yes||Yes|
PIPRD floor signs are easy to install, but tough against the elements.
See for yourself in the video below!
Floor sign install instructions:
- Locate area where floor sign will be installed
- Clean floor, let dry, and make sure above minimum application temp
- Using easy peel tab, peel back small section of liner from adhesive
- Place floor sign at desired location - don't apply adhesive yet
- Move the sign as needed until perfectly located
- Apply pressure to area with exposed adhesive - sticking to floor
- Gradually peel remainder off the liner and wipe hand across sign to apply
- DONE! Enjoy safety and 5S improvements in your facility
- Clean regularly - As you would the rest of your floor (by hand or scrubber)