Keep pedestrians out of forklift only areas with this peel and stick floor sign. Marking floor with strictly forklift traffic only signs will increase awareness and improve safety in your facility.
Heavy duty floor sticker is made to withstand forklift traffic to ensure the sign remains intact and legible to all in the area. Prevent traffic incidents today with this large eye catching 30” x 20” sign.
Available in our standard durable PIPRD sign construction with a freezer grade option for cold environment storage and processing facilities.
Want a different size or color scheme? Reach out to us - we'd be happy to help. Customization available upon request.
Part # stDFLO3020
Floor Sign Features:
- Large Size
- Clear message
- Slip resistant surface texture
- Cleanable surface with industrial cleaner or by hand
- Easy peel liner tab for quick installation
- Tough Materials - including freezer grade option
- Industrial durability
- Cold processing or cold storage
Floor Sign Properties by Material Option:
|Temp Use Range||Min Apply Temp||Removable||Sign Thickness|
|Surface Texture||Scuff Resistant Laminate||Forklift Traffic||Pedestrian Traffic|
|Heavy Duty / Standard||55°F to 120°F||55°F||Somewhat removable||0.025"||Frosted- slip resistant||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Freezer Grade||-40°F to 200°F||-10°F||Not Easily removed||0.020"||Frosted- slip resistant||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Here's proof that our floor signs are easy to install & tough against forklift traffic.
Floor sign install instructions:
- Locate area where floor sign will be installed
- Clean floor, let dry, and make sure above minimum application temp
- Using easy peel tab, peel back small section of liner from adhesive
- Place floor sign at desired location - don't apply adhesive yet
- Move the sign as needed until perfectly located
- Apply pressure to area with exposed adhesive - sticking to floor
- Gradually peel remainder off the liner and wipe hand across sign to apply
- DONE! Enjoy safety and 5S improvements in your facility
- Clean regularly- As you would the rest of your floor (by hand or scrubber)