This Fire Extinguisher floor sign features:
- .027" thick plastic and permanent adhesive (after backing is removed)
- An easy pull tab liner that simplifies the liner removal
- Eye catching red and white contrast for high visibility
- Bilingual version of Fire Extinguisher sign also available
- Fire Extinguisher graphic to locate clearly
- DO NOT BLOCK message outline to prevent clutter
- For quick accessibility in emergencies
- To stay compliant with safety standards
- Concise Instructions for Fire Extinguisher use (PASS)
- Easy clean surface
- Made in the USA
Floor Sign Install Instructions and Durability Demo
We have a Bilingual version of this Fire Extinguisher floor sign HERE !
How do I install a floor sign?
- Identify the desired location of the sign
- Clean that area with floor scrubber or by hand with soap and water
- Allow floor to dry and make sure floor temp is above 55°F
- Use the easy peel tab to remove a small section of the backing - exposing the adhesive
- Place the sign on the floor without applying the adhesive - make sure the location, orientation, and is where you want it
- When placement is perfect, apply the adhesive exposed section of the sign to the floor by applying pressure and wiping with hand
- Gradually peel the backing while continuing to wiping across the sign with hand to ensure good adhesion and no air pockets form
- Continue until all backing is removed - and DONE!
- Clean as necessary to return the sign to brighten up your floor signage