Use this floor tape applicator to install peel and stick floor tape lines on your industrial concrete floor. This floor tape applicator is suitable for floor tape of all colors and patterns. Great for use with heavy duty, low profile, and custom printed floor tapes.
To use, clean your floor, create a reference line on your floor, lace the floor tape through the applicator, and push along the reference line to apply. As the floor tape applicators sticks the tape to your floor, it also pulls up the floor tape backing for hassle free install with minimal time on your knees or bent over.
Be sure floors are clean and dry prior to floor tape install to ensure your floor lines remain in tact for years to come. Floor cleaning is the most important step to using this floor tape applicator.
Floor Tape Applicator Features:
- 2"-4" or 6" Tape width application
- Reference line guide bar
- Tape liner take up
- Removable handle for easy disassembly and storage
- Capacity for 100ft of heavy duty floor tape
Recommended Products Associated with Floor Tape Applicator
Floor Tape Applicator Instructions:
- Prior to floor tape application, ensure floor is clean, dry and above 55°F for standard floor tape
- Create a reference line to follow with the floor tape applicator
- Load your roll - Place the roll between the uprights and turn knob on the side of the applicator to tighten the uprights into the tape roll core.
- Pull approximately 2 feet from the tape roll and remove adhesive liner.
- Feed the liner through the take up feed and rotate as need to take up liner.
- Apply the 2 feet of tape with exposed adhesive along the reference line.
- Push the applicator along the reference line.
- When line is complete, pull the applicator back a few inches, cut the tape at the desired location and apply pressure to the tape to ensure adhesion.