Use Mighty Line Floor Tapes to mark your facility floors, aisle ways, hazard areas or workshop spaces. The color center tape creates contrast for high visibility to ensure safety and also boost organization and efficiency.
Mighty Line tape is the most durable industrial tape on the market. The .050" thick tape includes a tough adhesive and beveled edges to stand up to heavy traffic and material handling. These products come with a 3 year limited warranty.
Mighty Line Floor Tape features:
How to install Mighty Line Tape
- Determine areas to be marked with Mighty Line Tape
- Clean floor with industrial floor cleaner, or by hand with soap and water
- Allow floor to dry and make sure floor is above 55°F
- Set up a temporary reference line or determine an existing line on the floor for reference to keep tape on a straight path
Installation IF NOT USING AN APPLICATOR
- Remove a section of the backing approximately 4" from the end of the tape, exposing the adhesive
- Unroll a long section of tape and align with existing reference line
- Once positioned as desired, apply the exposed adhesive to the floor, applying pressure and wiping with hand to ensure good adhesion
- Peel the backing from the adhesive gradually to expose more adhesive and apply Mighty Line to the floor, using the reference line to guide
- Continue applying - working your way down the floor to the desired point
- At the end point cut the tape with scissors
Installation IF USING AN APPLICATOR:
- Wrap the tape through the applicator as directed in applicator instructions
- Remove backing and and mount to the roller instructed
- Locate the applicator at the desired start point and push, using the reference line to guide and walking over the newly applied line to ensure adhesion
- Once at the end point, use a scissors to cut'
Tip: If installing another tape line at an angle, apply the tape a few inches beyond the desired end location. Apply the new line starting at the desired location, overlapping with the previous tape. Once complete, use a scissors to cut both tape layers, creating a nearly seamless continuation.