Mark your industrial floors with One Way floor tape to direct forklift and pedestrian traffic. The heavy duty industrial tape is made to withstand heavy vehicle traffic. 100 ft roll of adhesive tape.
Perfect for marking one way aisle ways for narrow areas or process flow. Easy clean, scuff resistant tape is sure to grab attention.
Can be used in one continuous 100ft stripe or cut into multiple segments to mark smaller areas. Compared to painted floor lines, the message is clearer, easier to apply, and last longer in most cases.
Available in 2", 3", 4" or 6" widths. All rolls contain 100 ft of floor tape.
In need of custom message floor tape with your specific text and graphics? We can help! Reach out to us and we'll get our graphics team working to create the perfect tape for your project.
- 100 ft roll - Repeating message throughout
- "ONE WAY" Text repeating
- Black and White
- Simple and clear - all caps
- Arrow with tape showing traffic direction
- Industrial Grade tape construction
- .027" thickness in total
- Strong rubber adhesive
- High strength plastic film
- Scuff resistant surface
- Cleans up great
- With industrial floor scrubber or by hand
- Frosted surface texture for slip resistance
- Multiple tape widths available
- 2", 3", 4", 6"
- Customization available upon request
- We make custom floor tape. Want any changes to this product? - we can do that
- Color, text, font, language, graphics
- Different size or specific message frequency
- Add your logo to the tape
- Reach out to us - we're happy to help!
- Determine areas to be marked with tape
- Clean floor thoroughly with industrial floor cleaner, or by hand with soap and water
- Allow floor to dry and make sure floor is above 55°F
- Set up a temporary reference line or determine an existing line on the floor for reference to keep tape on a straight path
Installation IF NOT USING AN APPLICATOR
- Remove a section of the backing approximately 4" from the end of the tape, exposing the adhesive
- Unroll a long section of tape and align with the reference line
- Once positioned as desired, apply the exposed adhesive to the floor, applying pressure and wiping with hand to ensure good adhesion
- Peel the backing from the adhesive gradually to expose more adhesive and apply to the floor, using the reference line to guide
- Continue applying - working your way down the floor to the desired point
- At the end point cut the tape with scissors
Installation IF USING AN APPLICATOR:
- Wrap the tape through the applicator as directed in applicator instructions
- Remove backing and and mount to the roller instructed
- Locate the applicator at the desired start point and push, using the reference line to guide and walking over the newly applied line to ensure adhesion
- Once at the end point, use a scissors to cut