Improve pedestrian safety by marking floors with this warehouse walkway. The wide floor tape has anti-slip surface texture- perfect for foot traffic. It's also durable enough to withstand forklift/PMHV traffic.
Easy peel and stick install on facility floors for long lasting permanent aisle marking. Available in multiple hi visibility colors and multiple widths to clearly define pedestrian routes and delineate from forklift aisles.
No more mess, costly epoxy, paint masking, harsh chemicals, or down time of painted aisle marking. This walkway floor tape is made of tough plastic and adhesive to last in production/warehouse environments. Quick to put down and ready for use as soon as it's on the floor.
Use as one continuous walkway, or cut with scissors for use in multiple sections. Also used as floor tape to outline wide forklift aisles.
Pedestrian Walkway Features:
- Highly durable and permanent construction
- .050" Thickness
- Durable plastic and strong adhesive
- Multiple solid colors, tape widths and lengths available
- Anti-slip surface texture
- Friction coefficient with shoes/boots well over OSHA recommendation
- Great material for added traction in wet areas
- Cleanable surface with industrial floor scrubber
- And As always...
- Speedy order delivery
- Best in class customer support - reach out to us!
For Best Results - make sure your floor is clean for good adhesion
Safety standards - Here are a few standards to keep in mind when marking aisles with this pedestrian walkway
- 29 CFR 1910.176(a) - Where mechanical handling equipment is used, sufficient safe clearances shall be allowed for aisles, at loading docks, through doorways and wherever turns or passage must be made. Aisles and passageways shall be kept clear and in good repair, with no obstruction across or in aisles that could create a hazard. Permanent aisles and passageways shall be appropriately marked.
- Official interpretation of CFR 1910.22(b) states
- Recommended width of aisles is at least 3 feet wider than the largest equipment to be utilized, or a minimum of 4 feet – whichever is greater.
- Marking lines can be of any color “so long as they clearly define the area considered as aisle space.”
- Recommended width of aisle markings varies from 2 inches to 6 inches; therefore, any width 2 inches or more is considered acceptable
- 1910.36(g)(2) - An exit access must be at least 28 inches (71.1 cm) wide at all points. Where there is only one exit access leading to an exit or exit discharge, the width of the exit and exit discharge must be at least equal to the width of the exit access.
- See the document below for install instructions:
- This floor marking is permanent! Please review instructions prior to install and contact us with any questions - we're happy to help!